It is the mission of the department to provide a wide range of quality, recreational, and leisure programming and events for individuals of all ages, abilities, interests, and cultures; to create the maximum quality of life while ensuring fiscal responsibility and providing unexpected value.
Parks and Recreation Department hours:
- Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Registration Hours: 9 am – 4 pm, Monday-Friday
- Parks and Recreation Department Inquiries can be made to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 708-485-1474
- Kelly Picton, Early Childhood Recreation Supervisor
- Luke Gundersen, Director of Parks & Recreation
Parks and Recreation Commission
Provides resident input to the Village Board and the Recreation Department on park issues and programming needs. The public is welcome to attend meetings held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month in the Brookfield Municipal Building at 6:30 pm.